KSSS 1st Spine Issue Webinars
신청기간: 2023년 05월 09일 (화) ~ 2023년 06월 11일 (일)
진행기간: 2023년 06월 18일 (일)
주최: Korean Society of Spine Surgery
- Period: June 20 (Tue) 00:00 ~ June 26 (Mon) 23:59 (KST, GMT+9)
※ Please note that access to the webinar replay is limited to pre-registered participants.
As part of its educational activities, KSSS offers a series of webinars, called Spine Issue Webinars. These take place at the last month in the quarter (Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec) and the issues for 2023 consist of endoscopic spine surgery, spinal deformity, cervical spine, and lumbar spine. The webinar series focuses on issues in spine care, including what is state of the art. Webinars are open to members and non-members and are welcome to all spine care professionals.
Endoscopic spine surgery; Where are we?
- Date&Time : 16:30 ~ 18:00 (KST, GMT +9), June 18th (Sun.), 2023
- Venue : Online
- Language : English
- Organized by : Korean Society of Spine Surgery
- Website : https://bit.ly/3M3oJlf
- Deadline : June 11th (Sun.), 2023 in KST(Korea Standard Time) (GMT +9)
■ How to participate in 'KSSS 1st Spine Issue Webinars'
1) Visit the website (https://bit.ly/3M3oJlf) and pre-register.
2) Please check the guidance email that will be sent after June 11th.
3) On the day of the event, join the webinar.
■ Contact Information
- E-mail : Prof. Se-Jun Park(email@example.com)
■ Notice for watching ConferenceVille
(1) Only one device(PC or mobile) can be logged in with one account(ID).
(2) On the day of the event, we recommend using the latest version of Microsoft Edge or Chrome on your PC for smooth view.
- If you are using an old version of internet browser, the connection might be breaking.
(3) If the network is unstable, the screen may freeze.
(4) If the lecture screen is not displayed properly, please refresh the page(Press "F5").